Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm back (i think)

Sorry I have been gone from this blog in a long time, since I got home from taking care of my mother in Maine I have been right out straight. With catching up on all that I left behind bill, housework, projects, ripping wallpaper off, teenagers, my mans work schedule. Life seems to be slowing down now that I took the time to get caught up. Now I can blog about life and happenings around our home and primitive side.
First let me tell you that we got a new baby in our family. And she is driving me nuts she loves my studio/craft room and already has destroyed brand new scrapbook paper, ribbon and more. But she is so cute we love her!! I will post a pic soon I have to run to the other computer and email it to myself.

I did have time to go yard sale shopping I had so much fun with my daughter Olivia, it was great I got 8 chairs, birdcage, candle holder, old books, wash tub small one, fabric. Loved it. I am so ready for this season of morning collecting has I call it. There is nothing like cool crisp summer morning and a cup of hot coffee and pocket full of change.

Much more to tell you and show you, my kitten needs some attention right now, she won't let me type. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment